Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finals and full schedule

As of today, I have finished 3 out of my 4 finals. I still have to take my anatomy and physiology final tomorrow, then I'll finally be finished with this semester! I was finally able to get my last couple classes. I'm taking medical terminology. My adviser said it would be a huge help in nursing, and every nursing student will testify that you should take every leg up you can get! I'm also taking study skill online. I'll wait and see if it's worth adding to the load, but I'm told it's a fairly easy class, and could potentially help me.

I will go off and do what everyone has been looking for, my guide to anatomy and physiology. I will also be doing one for chemistry, but I feel A&P is more important right now.

~THE Future Nurse Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment